3 YEAR OLD 22′ X 44′ Tingdene Woodland Oak Lodge – 12 month residential use
Located at the South end of the park, lodge no. 1 is in a prime position; large corner plot with South facing lounge, private garden and balcony. The design specification is based on the standard Woodland Oak lodge with upgraded interior and improved layout. This is the largest home on the park.
- Tingdene 2 bedroom residential lodge with Douglas Fir clad exterior, blending beautifully into the rural surroundings.
- Open plan lounge / dining area.
- Double, eye level oven upgrade to kitchen. Integrated dishwasher, autowasher & fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar.
- Velux roof windows to bathroom and kitchen.
- Hallway and utility room added.
- Large wardrobe area to bedroom 1 and double shower with rainfall head in ensuite.
- Private garden, large raised balcony area and block paved driveway.
- Corner position with views towards Bramber Castle to the West.
- Loft space with hallway access for added storage.
- Mains gas connection.
- 7 year Tingdene warranty.
Double-glazed front door leading to:
Entrance Hall: Radiator. Built in Cupboards. Doors to:
Open Plan Living Accommodation: Kitchen Area: Comprising comprehensive range of wooden wall and base units, with laminated work tops. Integrated: dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. Double eye-level gas oven, with gas hob with extractor fan over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, with mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Double-glazed window to side overlooking the park. Velux window.
Utility Room: Wooden wall and base units, with laminated work tops. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, with mixer taps. Double-glazed window to side overlooking the garden. Radiator. Integrated washer dryer. Wall mounted boiler.
Dining Area: Radiator. Two double-glazed windows.
Living Area: Feature fireplace, with electric fire. Radiator. Triple aspect double-glazed window to both sides and front. Double-glazed window and double-glazed patio doors leading to South facing patio.
Master Bedroom: Two double-glazed windows overlooking the garden. Radiator. Fitted three double wardrobes. Two single shelved cupboards. Door to:
En-suite: Double tiled shower enclosure, shower with rainfall head and shower attachment. Low level push button W.C. Wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, with mixer taps and mirror above, with shaving point. Heated towel rail/radiator. Tiled floor. Velux window and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2: Double-glazed windows to side. Radiator. Fitted double wardrobe.
Bathroom: Panelled bath, with shower and shower screen. Push button W.C. Wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, with mixer taps and mirror above. Shaver point. Radiator. Tiled walls and floor. Double glazed window.
Outside: Rear & Side Gardens: Laid to slate shingle, sandstone patio and lawn with planted borders. Fully enclosed. Hard standing for brick build shed or summer house. Outside tap.
Driveway: Block Paved with steps to patio area and entrance.