Our newest Tingdene lodge arrived at Riverside park last week – a 20′ x 40′ two bedroom home located at the north end of the park, available for purchase. The fitters are currently working to complete the interior and the mains gas connection will also be carried out this week. Next, work will begin on the brick skirting, raised patio, block paved driveway and garden.
For viewings, please phone to arrange a suitable day and time on 07939 974183 (Steve Paxton).
Browse through the interior photos below to get an idea of the modern, open plan design of the lodge. The large windows, skylights and vaulted ceilings maximise the feeling of light and space.
lounge / dining
lounge / dining
kitchen / dining
kitchen / dining
walk through wardrobe
Last week saw the arrival of our latest Tingdene lodge – a 40′ x 20′ Woodland Oak model with upgraded kitchen and en-suite. AVAILABLE FOR SALE.
Now in place at plot number 7, the lodge is undergoing finishing touches to the interior to join the two halves of the home. Gas and water connections are in place and work is well underway on the brick skirting, front steps and raised patio area. A block paved driveway will follow and the steps and patio will be finished off with a set of handmade, decorative metal railings. The garden will be the final focus, grassed with a paved footpath and a metal storage shed to the rear or the lodge.
Number 7 completes the row of timber lodges on the eastern side of the Park (8 lodges in total) and at this time of year especially with the gardens in full bloom, swans on the river and late sunset over the castle, the attraction of the location is evident. Photos of the interior will be posted here over the next few weeks.
For viewings and sales enquiries…
Contact Steve Paxton (Park Manager) on 07939 974183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The warmer weather has already brought changes to Riverside; the grass is growing again, the daffodils in full bloom and the swans are gliding on the river. We’ve been busy finishing block paved driveways, balcony railings, post & rail fencing and preparing plot 7 for the arrival of a new Woodland Oak lodge in June. Everything is looking good, it’s a great time of year to visit and see what the park has to offer.
Just give Steve a call on 07939 974183 to arrange a visit or email us: email@example.com
Check back for further photo updates!
Visit Tingdene for their April open day and take the opportunity to find out all you need to know when considering a park home or holiday lodge.
Saturday 11th April – 10am to 4pm
At the event you can view 5 superb show homes; The New Hayden Classic, both twin and single unit. The Addington, Dolben Lodge and Valetta Contemporary.
Activities for the day include:
- View the New Hayden Classic, Twin and Single
- View the Dolben Lodge
- View the Addington
- View the Valetta Contemporary
- See the new Themed Room Sets with furnishing options for 2016
- Treasure Hunt – with Spa Day for two top prize and many further prizes
- Take a guided tour of the factory – a valuable insight into the construction process
- Find out about Part Exchange
- Discuss your requirements with Tingdene’s experienced team
- Buffet Lunch around 12.30pm (with our compliments)
- Tea / coffee throughout the day
- FREE Event
- FREE Parking
The ideal event to find out all you need to know when purchasing a park or holiday home.
Secure your place now. Click here to Register or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01933 230130.
Tingdene’s Visitor Centre
Finedon Road Industrial Estate
Northamptonshire NN8 4HB
You may have found the perfect park home or have your dream design in mind, but you still need to sell your existing property before you can go ahead with the purchase. This is not an uncommon situation and you’ll be pleased to hear, there are options available to speed up your house sale, enabling you to make your move to Riverside Park much more quickly.
Tingdene, the manufacturer of our park homes, offer two solutions to help you make your move into your new Park Home. You choose the one most suited to you…
Property Purchase Scheme: This Scheme allows for a third party to make an offer on your property which then allows you to purchase a home within a matter of weeks. It is quick, without fuss and a guaranteed sale without a chain. There are a number of benefits:
- Certainty – as cash buyers, the scheme offers you the peace of mind of a guaranteed sale
- Flexibility – Most types of residential properties can be considered whether they have a higher or lower value than the home you are buying.
- Security – With the security of a guaranteed sale on your existing property it means you can avoid the risk of losing the home you want to buy
- No Chain – part exchange removes the risk of lengthy delays and fall-throughs that are often encountered with chains.
- Speed – Once we have made an offer for your property we can proceed quickly to meet deadlines.
- No Obligation – their is no charge to make an offer on your property and there is no obligation for you to accept any offer that is made.
- No Estate Agents Fees – by taking advantage of our property purchase scheme you can avoid paying Estate Agents fees.
- Flexible Moving Date – If necessary it can be arranged for you to stay in your property for up to 2 weeks after completion, helping to reduce the stress of moving home and allowing you flexibility when arranging your removals.
Tingdene are able to offer you this service working in partnership with an independent company. Click here for more information…
Assisted Move Scheme: This scheme allows for local estate agents who know your area well to sell your home quickly. Using their expertise they can have a marketing advantage. The aim is to sell your property within 8 weeks. Click here for more information…
You can contact Tingdene Homes on 01933 230130 for further information, or email email@example.com
Well, the rain held off for our first open weekend despite the dreary forecast, the unexpected sunshine giving visitors a true feel for the beauty of the area and the wonderful views offered by the location.
Thank you to everyone who came to see us and toured the new lodge – we enjoyed meeting you and helping with your enquiries. It was a great turnout and highlighted the spacious layout of our show home which comfortably accommodated a number of visitors.
Please keep in touch and make sure you check back on our website for further updates and dates for future open days.
Come along to our open weekend on 10th & 11th May to view our Woodland Oak lodge show home, have a look around the Park and familiarise yourself with the local area.
A representative from Tingdene will be on site all weekend for any queries relating to the design and manufacture of the lodges. Meet the Park owners who will be able to answer any questions you might have about the Park itself and the plots available for new homes.
Times: 10.00am – 4.00pm Saturday & Sunday
Parking: available on site and on the High Street
Facilities: tea, coffee and biscuits will be available on the day. Toilet available.
Directions: click here for directions and map links.
For any queries relating to our open weekend, please phone 01903 814834 or 07939 974183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org